Table Is Set

If you serve it, they will come!

Monday, September 10, 2007

with gratitude

My efforts here have been nothing short of underwhelming the past few weeks. The kids really did take over my computer as the summer wore on and they searched for ways to pass the 110-degree days. Then I started a new job and so have invested little on the writing front, though inspiration has been abundant. Perhaps budgeting myself a certain number of minutes on certain days will get me back to getting the job done. I have loads of stuff I've learned these past weeks if only I could sit down and type it and share it.

So much thanks to those who have so loyally stopped by in my long silence. I promise more soon. After all, we're right on the cusp of Crock-Pot season, one of the easiest of easy ways to gather people around a table. Can't wait to hear what you're cooking in yours ... and who you share it with.

1 Comments:

At 9/15/2007 9:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad your back - missed you. Congrats on the new job - do tell more!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home